Level 1 Dyslexia Awareness Course
Level 1 Dyslexia Awareness Course:
This course is for you if you are:
- An adult working with people with dyslexia e.g. class teacher, teaching assistant, an employer
- A person with an interest in dyslexia e.g. a parent with a child with dyslexia
- How dyslexia affects reading, spelling, writing, memory and organisation
- What it feels like to be dyslexic
- What simple changes can be made to remove barriers to full participation for young people with dyslexia
There are no prerequisites for attending the Level 1 Dyslexia Awareness course.
Date: 2 sessions each of 3 hours to be confirmed.
Please see our course leaflet for further information: Level 1 Dyslexia Awareness
We would appreciate you registering your interest using the enquiry form below if you would be interested in attending one of the planned sessions.