Quality Mark Membership
Norfolk Dyslexia Friendly School Quality Mark Award.
Would you like to further develop your whole school’s approach to supporting dyslexic learners?
DOS offers a package of support to help you which leads to the award of the Norfolk Dyslexia Friendly Quality Mark over a 2 year period. (£795 Year 1, £395 Year 2).
Package of support for schools to achieve the Norfolk Dyslexia Friendly Quality Mark includes:
- Free DOS membership while working towards the award
o (includes discounted prices for all DOS services, unlimited access to pre-recorded bite-sized training, access to specialist advice, resources & assessment materials, plus members-only area on website)
- Resources and support to conduct a school self audit
- 1 free place on a Level 3 Dyslexia Awareness qualification course
- 1 x whole school Dyslexia Awareness inset
- Termly DOS consultation sessions tailored to school’s requirements
- Certificate of Achievement upon successful completion of year 1*
- Full Quality Mark accreditation upon successful completion of year 2
*This is a standalone award and is not dependent on completing year 2
Existing members can login to access your Quality Mark materials by clicking here.
To sign your school up to start the Norfolk Dyslexia Friendly School Quality Mark Award, please complete the form below:
For any further information, please contact Laura Bates, firstname.lastname@example.org