Quality Mark Membership
Norfolk Dyslexia Friendly School Quality Mark Award.
Would you like to further develop your whole school’s approach to supporting dyslexic learners?
DOS offers a package of support to help you which leads to the award of the Norfolk Dyslexia Friendly Quality Mark (£995 supported by LA funding).
Package of support for schools to achieve the Norfolk Dyslexia Friendly Quality Mark includes:
- 1 year DOS membership
(includes 10% off all DOS services, 1 free training workshop place, access to specialist advice, resources & assessment materials, plus members only area on website)
- Resources and support to conduct a school self audit
- 1 place on a Gateway qualification course for an identified dyslexia champion
- 1 x whole school dyslexia awareness inset
- 2 x DOS audit consultation sessions tailored to school’s requirements
- Quality Mark accreditation upon successful completion
Existing members can login to access your Quality Mark materials by clicking here.
Any school that would like further information or if you have questions relating to the Norfolk Dyslexia Friendly School Quality Mark can contact us below: